1. English Breakfast - A blend of the malty and the musky in a tea adds to its refreshing essence. It has the longest retention of flavour as compared to any other tea alongwith a rich and strong aroma.
2. Darjeeling First Flush -This tea is the least oxidized and exclusive for its smooth texture. It is called the ‘Champagne of Teas’, one of the most preferred and a best seller.
3. Darjeeling Second Flush - A dark, rustic taste enriched with the sweetness of honey, this tea is invigorating like a meadow in full bloom.
4. Golden Tips - Invoke your taste buds with golden tips tea, a miracle from Darjeeling that will take care of your health , while giving you a mesmerising taste and flavor.
5. Earl Grey Black Tea - Try Earl grey black tea and burst that difficult anxiety and depression to enjoy the life at full pace in the most refreshing.